China, Shanghai, Purchasing
Purchasing Marketing Category Manager APAC
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of 50,000 pioneers around the globe. The teams in our corporate functions enable the best in our dynamic businesses and in our people to maximize our company’s potential. With our leading brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Reporting to Regional Purchasing Lead
- Make an impact by developing sourcing strategies partnering with global / regional teams.
- Contribute to deliver bottom line/top line results by managing own spend / projects
- Formulate and lead negotiation strategies across supplier base on commercial agreements and mitigate risks
- Continuously identify strategic sourcing opportunities and deliver sustainable saving pipelines
- Define and manage supplier portfolios and strategic supplier relationships
- Shape your own career with global & regional opportunities in trainings, job rotation, and development programs within Henkel.
- Master’s Degree with 5 years of sourcing / procurement experience
- Excellent communication skills with ability to concise complex market knowledge and influence
- Demonstrated ability to create and lead the implementation of sourcing strategies
- Strong negotiation skill, analytical thinking and problem solving skill
- Able to build and maintain effective partnerships with internal and external stakeholders
- Willingness to learn or undertake different categories of sourcing, job rotation, short assignments - within the region or globally.
At Henkel, we come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We believe the uniqueness of all our employees is the power in us. Become part of the team and bring your uniqueness to us! We welcome all applications across different genders, origins, cultures, religions, sexual orientations, disabilities, and generations.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.