Belgium, Brussels, Henkel Consumer Brands
Education Manager - Belgium & Luxembourg - Professional Haircare (M/F/X)
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Consumer Brands continuously drive the evolution in dynamic categories: Laundry & Home Care and Hair. With our trusted brands, including Persil and Schwarzkopf, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Cascading global education content & creating local education content to drive company objectives.
- Leading education management for internal (Sales Representatives and Key Account Managers) and external (Clients: Salon Owners, Managers, Employees, Wholesalers, Distributors) stakeholders in Belgium & Luxembourg.
- Planning innovation-led trainings, in line with company priorities and marketing calendar.
- Delivering product-specific training within the local organisation, e.g. Sales Representatives specific product trainings.
- Reviewing and assessing trainings, including analyzing feedback on results & performance of the audience.
- Creating relevant digital education on-demand, in collaboration with the digital education expert.
- You have 4 to 6 years or relevant professional experience, in the field of Professional Haircare Education.
- You are fluent in Dutch and French (both written and spoken), with an advanced level of English.
- You are highly experienced and comfortable with Public Speaking, Presentations and Communications.
- You consider yourself as organized and have strong time management skills.
- You are a strong leader, with people management and team coaching skills.
- You are competent and experienced in using a wide range of digital platforms.
- You are confident to use and demonstrate digital tools as well as to produce digital education content.
- You are motivated to inspire clients and ambassadors to produce digital content.
At Henkel, we come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We believe the uniqueness of all our employees is the power in us. Become part of the team and bring your uniqueness to us! We welcome all applications across different genders, origins, cultures, religions, sexual orientations, disabilities, and generations.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.