KAZ, Almaty, Henkel Consumer Brands
Category Manager (Almaty, Kazakhstan)
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Consumer Brands continuously drive the evolution in dynamic categories: Laundry & Home Care and Hair. With our trusted brands, including Persil and Schwarzkopf, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
Portfolio management, P&L management, People Management, Strategy development, Communication campaigns development)
A Category Manager is responsible for analyzing industry and consumer trends, developing long-term strategies for product categories, and managing relationships with vendors. They maximize consumer appeal through pricing, promotion, and product range management. Effective communication and a strong understanding of marketing and sales principles are essential.
- Provide strategic leadership, development and talent management activities for direct reports, which may include forecasting resource needs, recruiting, hiring, performance management, training and budgeting
- Lead the assigned group of brands/categories by strengthening their position in the market
- Carefully analyze PnL of each brand to make respective proposal when needed
- Build compelling insight-driven brands' plans to drive long-term growth
- Collect and analyze consumer, competition and market data in order to create recommendations for the category
- Monitor and analyze marketing performance metrics, KPIs, and ROI to optimize campaigns and inform future marketing decisions
- Develop mid to long terms plans to enable the organization to execute against the category targets
- Make proposals for the budget and be responsible for planning and controlling its use
- A degree in Marketing, Finance, Economics, Business Administration, or a related field
- Fluent English
- Proven working experience in Overall Brand Management experience 6+ years (preferable fields: FMCG, Pharma)
- Senior BM (or equivalent) experience 2+ years
- People Management experience 2+ years
- Sales/Trade Marketing/CatMan experience would be a plus
- Strong analytical skills accompanied with data-driven thinking mindset
- An analytical mind with a strategic ability
- P&L management
- Advanced Microsoft Office user (esp. Power Point, Excel)
- Proven ability to develop brand and marketing strategies and its real business impact on brand targets
- Outstanding communication skills and pro-active approach on a day-to-day basis
Compensation & benefits:
- Employment in an international company with well-established corporate values and standards
- Competitive salary
- Annual bonus
- Company car
- Medical insurance
- Social package (subsidy for food, payment for mobile services and other benefits in accordance with the rules of the company)
At Henkel, we come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We believe the uniqueness of all our employees is the power in us. Become part of the team and bring your uniqueness to us! We welcome all applications across different genders, origins, cultures, religions, sexual orientations, disabilities, and generations.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.