Discover the brands and technologies from our business units Adhesive Technologies and Consumer Brands.
India, Bangalore, CEO
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box-take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
YOUR ROLE :
* Supports day-to-day operation in operations for Infrastructure platform and its application basis e.g., VM and container lifecycle management
* Maintains code base and applies it on and base infrastructure/cloud landing zone for Private and Public Cloud
* Support Financial Operations on operational capacity management (usage of existing resources)
* Willingness to work in global team setup to cater 24/7 demand
YOUR SKILLS :
* Minimum 5+ years working with cloud platforms
* Extensive knowledge of Linux based systems including Hardware, software networking, and storage including deployment automation tools, such as Ansible
* Understanding in different Service Models (SaaS, PaaS, IaaS)
* Experience architecting cloud infrastructures on Cloud Platforms for small, medium scale and enterprise level applications including Certifications on Cloud Areas, including, Google Cloud or Azure. ·Linux/Windows, Application knowledge of Java, .Net, and IT security
* Cloud Native technologies are welcome (Powershell, AWS CF, AWS CDK or Azure ARM), Automating IaC in Azure Devops or Gitlab are preferred
* Strong experience in one or more programming languages/ frameworks (Python, C#, Java EE), Implementing cloud architectures in infrastructure-as-code (iaC) as well as automating.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We look for a diverse team of individuals who possess different backgrounds, experiences, personalities and mindsets