Germany, Hamburg, Henkel Consumer Brands
Internship International Marketing - Schwarzkopf Professional
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Consumer Brands continuously drive the evolution in dynamic categories: Laundry & Home Care and Hair. With our trusted brands, including Persil and Schwarzkopf, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Support the Global Marketing Team for Schwarzkopf Professional Hair Care
- Be responsible for a specific project or steer a full project independently, depending on the project type and scope
- Engage in the project development process from opportunity identification to marketing material development, through concept writing and R&D briefing for packaging and formula
- Collaborate closely with internal and external stakeholders, e.g. agencies
- Assist in social media strategy development and content creation
- Carry out brand/product performance, trend and competitor analysis
- Gain detailed insights into the exciting world of hairdressing and cosmetics
- Be part of a dynamic and international team
- Student who has successfully passed first semesters of business-related studies
- First successful experience in marketing in a related business, international experience is highly appreciated
- Fluency in English language is required
- Self-motivated team player with high level of independence and ownership
- Firm knowledge of MS Office, especially PowerPoint and Excel
- Strong communication, analytical and organizational skills with attention to detail
- Beauty addict with a creative mindset, curious about beauty trends and innovations
- Availability as of April 2024 for 6 months
We offer you an attractive salary between € 800-2025. The exact amount of the remuneration depends on the desired duration, the type of internship (voluntary or mandatory) and existing degrees.
At Henkel, we come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We believe the uniqueness of all our employees is the power in us. Become part of the team and bring your uniqueness to us! We welcome all applications across different genders, origins, cultures, religions, sexual orientations, disabilities, and generations.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Limited Term
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.