Netherlands, Amsterdam, Adhesive Technologies
Internship in Global Logistics
Please apply only if you are currently living in the Netherlands and you are still a student or you have graduated maximum 3 months prior to the internship start date.
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Consumer Brands continuously drive the evolution in dynamic categories: Laundry & Home Care and Hair. With our trusted brands, including Persil and Schwarzkopf, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Bring analytical revisions of sustainability data, processes, and performance reports, into strategic improvement proposals.
- Assisting with report optimization based on our CO2 emission calculation methodology
- Supporting our global programs on track and trace (ocean & road) and airfreight reductions
- Conducting analysis on air freight and opportunity assessment at the material level
- Monitoring of global and regional business objectives (cost & performance)
- Contributing to global knowledge-sharing initiative through the Henkel Communities of practice
- Bachelors/Masters in Business studies, Supply Chain, Operations or related fields.
- Fluent in English – written & spoken.
- Firm working knowledge of MS-Office (mainly Excel & PowerPoint), comfortable working with Power BI.
- Solid understanding of supply chain principles and practices.
- Familiar with Logistics – Transportation, Sustainability, Digital Solutions (TMS, ERP, T&T)
- Familiar with business/process documentation management
- Strong communication skills and proactive mindset
- Available to start from March 1st, 2024 for 6 months, full-time
- Opportunity to work in a multi-cultural dynamic environment
- An exciting and educational full-time internship in an international FMCG business
- You’ll be part of an international intern community
- Fun and educational events organized for the international (BeNeFrance) intern community, with opportunities to broaden your network
- 6 months internship (possibility to extend for 2 more months, max. 8 months in total)
- An internship allowance of 1000 EUR gross/ month and a travel allowance
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Limited Term
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.