Germany, Hamburg, Henkel Consumer Brands
Internship Digital Innovation Projects Hair
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Consumer Brands continuously drive the evolution in dynamic categories: Laundry & Home Care and Hair. With our trusted brands, including Persil and Schwarzkopf, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Full ownership of an individual project with strategic business impact – your chance to contribute to the next digital beauty must-have
- Active contribution to the digital innovation team for hair strategy and input into new business models and use cases
- Gather consumer insights to generate strategic recommendations be it through market research, consumer interviews, observation or data analysis
- Full involvement in the agile working process including contribution to user stories, user journeys and features
- Close cooperation with other departments and agencies while working in an agile environment
- Strategic market and competition analysis to define market opportunities in the area of digital innovation und digital customer experience
- Detailed insights into the exciting world of hair and cosmetics
- Student who has successfully passed first semesters of business-related studies, ideally focused on strategy, innovation or marketing
- Practical experience in agile working methods, digital product development, ecommerce or strategy consultancy is advantageous
- Fluency in English language is required
- Strong communication, strategic thinking, analytical and organizational skills with an interest in innovation and challenging the status quo
- Team-player with a high level of independence and ownership
- Availability as of March 2024 for six months
We offer you an attractive salary between € 800-2025. The exact amount of the remuneration depends on the desired duration, the type of internship (voluntary or mandatory) and existing degrees.
At Henkel, we come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We believe the uniqueness of all our employees is the power in us. Become part of the team and bring your uniqueness to us! We welcome all applications across different genders, origins, cultures, religions, sexual orientations, disabilities, and generations.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Limited Term
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.