Germany, Düsseldorf, Finance
Head of Financial Controlling Corporate & Functions Germany & Switzerland (d/f/m)
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of 50,000 pioneers around the globe. The teams in our corporate functions enable the best in our dynamic businesses and in our people to maximize our company’s potential. With our leading brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- You are a passionate team lead responsible to guide and develop your 2 team members and encourage for continuous improvement of existing processes
- You act as the central controlling contact for Germany & Switzerland with respect to any financial controlling related activities with cross-Business Unit topics
- You proactively support the Functional Controlling team of the Headquarter in the design of any required changes in the financial processes along existing Corporate Standards
- You are the local key contact for our external business partners in relation to the Düsseldorf site
- You are responsible for the financial steering, budgeting and closing of Functions & Corporate in Germany & Switzerland
- You interact very closely with the global transfer pricing team and are responsible to facilitate the intercompany cost charging process
- You are the central contact of the local HR team to ensure an accurate financial reporting of any payroll data for Germany & Switzerland
- You are frequently part of international working groups with respect to projects in context with optimization of financial controlling processes
- You ensure governance & compliance with internal and external audit guidelines and processes
- Master’s degree, with major in Controlling/Accounting/Finance
- Min. 10 years of professional experience in financial controlling
- Profound expert knowledge and experience in SAP financial applications (CS / service and contract management, CCA / cost center accounting and PM / plant maintenance) – experience in S4 HANA projects & rollouts is a plus
- Excellent convincing & influencing strengths
- Excellent analytical, communication & presentation skills
- Highly motivated, team-oriented self-starter with distinct 'Can-Do' attitude
- Strong growth mindset with eagerness to broaden digital skillset autonomously
- Strong strategic planning, financial planning, internal controls, budgets, financial reporting and financial analysis skills
- Fluent English and German language skills
At Henkel, we come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We believe the uniqueness of all our employees is the power in us. Become part of the team and bring your uniqueness to us! We welcome all applications across different genders, origins, cultures, religions, sexual orientations, disabilities, and generations.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.