Philippines, Makati, Global Business Solutions+
Source-to-Pay Specialist (Supplier Lifecycle and Performance)
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of 50,000 pioneers around the globe. The teams in our corporate functions enable the best in our dynamic businesses and in our people to maximize our company’s potential. With our leading brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Ensures day to day collections of ISO, IATF and/or RSPO certificates from Adhesives and Palm oil supplies
- Communicates with suppliers and business partners related to specific tasks
- Joins and participates in Regional Supply Office, Project Management Officer, and Global Process Owner calls
- Support global audits, projects, clean-up, and hyper care; Conducts trainings to business partners if needed
- Create reports and ensures high level of quality on output
- Perform ad-hoc related tasks and continuous improvement tasks that will improve overall process
- Bachelor's Degree in any field; Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Preferably with at least one (1) year of relevant work experience in Purchasing / Supply Chain / Master Data from a multinational, shared service, or Global business services (GBS) environment; Background in handling Global Certificates (similar to ISO) is an advantage
- Knowledge in Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Power BI is required; Skills in SAP (P03 and Ariba), Macro and VBA is highly preferred
- Proficient English communication and project management skills, Must be a critical thinker and have experience in online digital research
- Amenable to work on a mid-shift schedule (2:00 PM -11:00 PM)
At Henkel, we come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We believe the uniqueness of all our employees is the power in us. Become part of the team and bring your uniqueness to us! We welcome all applications across different genders, origins, cultures, religions, sexual orientations, disabilities, and generations.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.