Philippines, Makati, Global Business Solutions+
Business Controlling Analyst
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of 50,000 pioneers around the globe. The teams in our corporate functions enable the best in our dynamic businesses and in our people to maximize our company’s potential. With our leading brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Deliver monthly and quarterly reporting packages for HCB Professional – APAC Regional Controlling and other controlling activities, validate data, and collaborate directly with counterparts in accordance with the Service Level Agreement
- Create reporting templates based on the need of the business or requirements of the stakeholders
- Performs special analyses and/or ad hoc tasks required by stakeholders or assigned by the supervisor
- Support APAC Regional Controlling during business planning
- Support projects related to operations, evaluates process improvement opportunities, and ensure update of process documentations. Share opportunities with business partners
- Communicates with various stakeholders for inquiries related to specific tasks and creates root cause analysis and provide solutions
- Contributes to GBS+ Quality goals.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accountancy, Finance or Management-related courses
- With at least three (3) years of relevant work experience in Finance or Accounting, preferably from a multinational or shared service center (SSC) working environment
- Advanced knowledge in Microsoft Office is required; Knowledge in VBA a plus
- Experience in SAP and cube-based reports in Excel; Knowledge in dashboard creation using Power BI is highly preferred
- Proficient English communication skills; With analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent project management skills and have continuous improvement mindset
- Amenable to work on a regular dayshift (9:00 AM - 6:00PM)
At Henkel, we come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We believe the uniqueness of all our employees is the power in us. Become part of the team and bring your uniqueness to us! We welcome all applications across different genders, origins, cultures, religions, sexual orientations, disabilities, and generations.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.