Germany, Düsseldorf, DX
Director IT Architecture (d/f/m)
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of 50,000 pioneers around the globe. The teams in our corporate functions enable the best in our dynamic businesses and in our people to maximize our company’s potential. With our leading brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Define and maintain a consistent, holistic approach and proactively manage IT architecture for data center, network, cloud, and workplace to enable operations by leveraging global IT standards
- Definite technology standards for data center, cloud, network, and workplace
- Drive projects to roll-out technology standards on a global scale and consult & interface with internal IT teams and external parties
- Evaluate architecture elements based on business requirements
- Develop and operate Cloud landing zones (Public and Private)
- Define, optimize the IT services, managing risks, quality, performance, availability, capacity, providers and vendors, service relationships, communication and governance between business and IT units supported by the sourcing management of all IT infrastructure providers
- Optimize existing service and support processes and be responsible for governance of service operations in multi-supplier environment
- Incident and problem management, service escalations
- Budget and forecast planning on cost center and product level
- Monthly invoice control for provider
- Master’s degree in information technology or another relevant field
- 10 years of overall work experience in IT Architecture or any other relevant field
- Previous leadership experience is a must, international working experience is beneficial
- Fluent in English language, other additional language is beneficial
- Proven project management skills ideally DevOps (Scrum Master)
- ITIL certification would be beneficial
- Openminded inspiring leader with strategic thinking abilities and willingness to drive the change
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.