Serbia, Belgrade, Adhesive Technologies
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Achieve yearly targets for each single product category (turnover, profit, market shares)
- Preparation and process of brand reports and analyses using information about market trends, market shares, competitor analyses and numerical distribution in retal channels
- Involved in preparation of marketing budget activity plans, marketing spending reports, creation of purchase orders and marketing invoices on monthly, quarterly and yearly basis
- Involved in pricing strategy, sales analyses and reports and monitoring business profitability on product level.
- Responsibility for timings & ownership of the process and projects, supporting Marketing Manager
- Responsible for complete development process of communication tools and strategy for product categories
- Preparation of startegy presentations for subregional and regional teams
- Develop and execute annual strategic plans for the brand and product categories, consistent with corporate business priorities
- Adapt brand materials to the local market
- Active communication and cooperation with media and marketing agencies
- Daily communication and cooperation with sales and business planning, production and RnD, legal and corporate communication departments and others
- Identify the consumer needs and new development opportunities on the market
- University degree in Economics or related field
- Experience: min. 5 year in marketing, communications, advertising
- Very good English skills – writing/reading/speaking
- Advanced MS Office skills are required
- Data analysis skills are a plus
- Creative & curious but also analytical and problem-solving oriented
- Ability to adapt in fast changing environment
- Ability to take decisions and to pursue the achievement of the objectives
- Process ownership
Limited term contract, replacement for pregnancy and maternity leave.
At Henkel, we come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We believe the uniqueness of all our employees is the power in us. Become part of the team and bring your uniqueness to us! We welcome all applications across different genders, origins, cultures, religions, sexual orientations, disabilities, and generations.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Limited Term
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.