Germany, Düsseldorf, Adhesive Technologies
Sales Trainee Adhesive Consumer Goods -Adhesive Technologies (d/f/m)
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
As a Sales Trainee for our Consumer Goods Adhesives business unit in Henkel Adhesive Technologies, you will join our 12-month rotational graduate program that spans across Europe. It offers the security of a permanent contract from day one and ensures your long-term future with Henkel. The target position for this role is in the German Sales organization of our Consumer Goods Adhesives business unit, offering solutions for applications in the Food & Beverage and Personal Hygiene industry. Throughout the trainee program, you will have the opportunity to explore different Marketing & Sales roles, receive mentoring, and build connections with peers, mentors, and senior leaders who can offer you valuable guidance. We are committed to supporting you along the whole journey and helping you transition seamlessly into your long-term role within our company, filled with unique growth opportunities and international experiences.
- Join Henkel Adhesive Technologies’ Marketing & Sales community and contribute to commercial & technical excellence. As part of the team, you will play a crucial role in devising and executing innovative marketing and sales strategies that drive business growth and help our customers and partners to solve their technical challenges.
- Engage in three immersive rotations within Marketing & Sales departments and take part in different job shadowing activities in adjacent areas (e.g., customer service) to gain a comprehensive understanding of the business from various angles – both commercial and technical.
- Collaborate closely with colleagues across Europe to gain deeper insights into our Marketing & Sales departments.
- Take ownership and responsibility in both individual and collaborative team projects, strengthening your problem-solving and teamworking skills.
- Get involved in executing local sales plans in line with the business unit strategy to maintain and develop existing business and acquire new customers.
- Visit customers and participate in various events to gain insights into our customers’ needs and to build strong relationships.
- As a valued member of our community, take the chance to build connections and exchange ideas with other colleagues to expand your professional network even beyond Marketing & Sales.
- You are a recent graduate or young professional with a Bachelor/Master/PhD degree in Engineering or a similar technical field.
- You have proven interest in selling innovative adhesive solutions for various consumer goods. First internships in a sales environment with a strong technical/innovation-driven focus are of advantage.
- You have a strong technical affinity and great interest to add value in a technical environment after a top-notch onboarding.
- You are keen on starting your career in a local sales role in Germany after completion of the trainee program.
- You possess strong problem-solving, analytical, technical and communication skills.
- You thrive as a team player, bring fresh ideas, and foster seamless collaboration with others for effective outcomes.
- You are eager to learn, and you can exhibit your resilience in the dynamic Marketing & Sales landscape, ensuring success in diverse scenarios.
- You are fluent in both German & English. Proficiency in another European language is a plus.
- You are open to relocate within Europe for a period of up to 3 months as part of the traineeship.
- You possess a driving license (German class B).
At Henkel, we come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We believe the uniqueness of all our employees is the power in us. Become part of the team and bring your uniqueness to us! We welcome all applications across different genders, origins, cultures, religions, sexual orientations, disabilities, and generations.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.