China, Shanghai-Zhangjiang, Adhesive Technologies
Manager Network Supply Planning APAC
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- APAC level mid~long term supply management including Finished Goods, Raw Material and multi-plants Capacity for 1~2 Networks to support Business for proper decision.
- Execute Decision Tree for planning parameter optimization within Network.
- Principal Accountabilities
- Run Regional S&OP Supply Review cycle to provide mid-long term supply status view to S&OP participants for responsible Network in terms of plant capacity, raw material supply & the third-party supplier status, to early identify supply risks and profit opportunity in a mid-term time scale for final S&OP Meeting preparation, as well as several risks mitigation solution directions & profit realization directions.
- Interact with Country operation team, Supply chain team, Product Development team as well as Business team to execute Regional S&OP Meeting decision, including cross plants production volume shifting, raw material quota allocation within region, etc.
- Optimize supply status (inventory level) by determining supply parameters in APO SNP Decision Tree.
- Be coordinator for the supply issue cross global and APAC Region.
- Other projects implementation
- Bachelor's degree
- 5-10 years Working Year
- English skills need.
At Henkel, we come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We believe the uniqueness of all our employees is the power in us. Become part of the team and bring your uniqueness to us! We welcome all applications across different genders, origins, cultures, religions, sexual orientations, disabilities, and generations.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.