Egypt, Cairo, Henkel Consumer Brands
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Consumer Brands continuously drive the evolution in dynamic categories: Laundry & Home Care and Hair. With our trusted brands, including Persil and Schwarzkopf, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Material Planning for local and imported materials, issuing orders and forecast to suppliers.
- Responsible for inventory control, monitoring and replenishment of stock to ensure continuity and availability of materials.
- Monitor stock status and movements covering consumptions, current stock days, lead-time, minimum order quantity, safety stock, goods in transit etc.
- Participate in S&OP meetings, projects, identifying the vendor supply issues and resolving it along with purchasing team.
- Responsible for maintaining a consistent and timely supply of goods to the markets.
- University degree in Economics, Logistics, Management, Controlling, Industrial Engineering or similar fields.
- 1-3+ years of experience in Material Planning.
- FMCG Experience is preferred.
At Henkel, we come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We believe the uniqueness of all our employees is the power in us. Become part of the team and bring your uniqueness to us! We look for a diverse team of individuals who possess different backgrounds, experiences, personalities and mindsets.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.