Germany, Düsseldorf, DX
Consultant Cybersecurity Awareness (d/f/m)
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of 50,000 pioneers around the globe. The teams in our corporate functions enable the best in our dynamic businesses and in our people to maximize our company’s potential. With our leading brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Are you interested in cybersecurity and at the same time in creating and delivering compelling trainings + communication measures to inspire others?
- Do you enjoy working in a global and diverse team to support our business and IT colleagues in their responsibility for cybersecurity?
- Join our global cybersecurity team and work with us on current security topics
- You will be responsible for the global implementation and further development of our training portfolio in the field of cybersecurity
- In close professional exchange with internal colleagues, you will analyze the current security situation, the latest developments in the market, respective internal training needs and create training formats geared to them
- You will develop new continuing education products and training courses in various learning formats and will be responsible for updating, adapting and further developing of the existing ones
- As a trainer, you will be responsible for the implementation of global training courses and thus train our colleagues and other trainers in the countries about cybersecurity
- You will learn from excellent colleagues and can make use of various training offerings to extend your skills and keep them up to date
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, security, communication, marketing, education, or related topic
- Minimum 4 years of relevant professional experience in a similar role
- Robust project management skills
- Dependable, cooperative working style
- Inspiring presenter
- Can simplify technical topics for non-technical people
- Experienced in MS Office applications, SharePoint and social media
- Holding Cybersecurity certifications already or willing to obtain in future
- Fluent in German and English language
At Henkel, we come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We believe the uniqueness of all our employees is the power in us. Become part of the team and bring your uniqueness to us! We welcome all applications across different genders, origins, cultures, religions, sexual orientations, disabilities, and generations.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.