Hungary, Budapest, Adhesive Technologies
Raw and Pack Site Planner (m/f)
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Plan raw and pack materials for various Adhesives plants in Europe
- Manage inventory profiles to meet agreed target with focus on slow- and non-movers, looking for opportunities
that would lead to scrap reduction
- Reporting and monitoring activities related to Raw & Pack Planning KPIs
- Participate in cross-functional projects where involvement of Raw & Pack Planning is required
- Backing-up and replacing other Planners during holidays or leaves within European Raw & Pack Planning
- Analyzing and optimization of Purchase-to-Pay processes following global standards
- Collaborate closely with Supply Planners, Production Schedulers and other stakeholders from the organization
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Supply Chain, Logistics, Management or Business Administration
- Min. 1-2 years experience in similar position or fresh graduates with relevant internship experience
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English in order to communicate with other stakeholders from other European countries
- Knowing German language would be an advantage
- Good communication skills and ability to develop and maintain relationships at different levels of organization
- Ability to work in virtual environment
- Open-minded and flexible, ready for changes of planning portfolio with good analytical skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (MS Excel in particular)
- Basic knowledge of MRP planning would be an advantage
WHAT WE OFFER
- Attractive compensation package
- Cafeteria: gross 836.000 HUF/year
- Quarterly package of Henkel Laundry & Home Care products of great value
- Shopping possibility of Henkel products for a discounted price (up to 20-50% discount)
- Flexible working hours, home office possibility
- Opportunities to learn and develop yourself (e.g.: trainings, LinkedIn Learning access)
- Great team to work with – strong community, multinational environment
At Henkel, we come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We believe the uniqueness of all our employees is the power in us. Become part of the team and bring your uniqueness to us! We welcome all applications across different genders, origins, cultures, religions, sexual orientations, disabilities, and generations.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.