At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Consumer Brands continuously drive the evolution in dynamic categories: Laundry & Home Care and Hair. With our trusted brands, including Persil and Schwarzkopf, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
$2,000.00 SIGN-ON BONUS
Packaging Technicians are assigned to a specific packaging line as part of a four-person team. The open position is available on 3rd shift (10:30 PM – 6:30 AM).
- Operate equipment on packaging lines safely in accordance with instructions.
- Change over equipment for different sizes and flavors of products.
- Troubleshoot issues and make minor adjustments to equipment.
- Maintain accurate daily production records so that manufacturing performance can be analyzed.
- Operate a forklift to supply materials to packaging lines or move full pallets for shipping.
- 1 to 2 years of current or recent work experience in a manufacturing or warehouse environment.
- Availability to work 3rd shift (10:30 PM – 6:30 AM) schedule as well as weekend overtime shifts as needed.
- Flexibility to rotate to different assignment areas as required.
- Previous team-based work experience preferred.
- Basic computer and math skills.
- General mechanical aptitude.
- High school diploma or GED required.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
The salary range for this role is $20.27-21.27. This is the range that we in good faith anticipate relying on when setting wages for this position. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range and this range. This salary range may also be modified in the future.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
At Henkel, we come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We believe the uniqueness of all our employees is the power in us. Become part of the team and bring your uniqueness to us! We welcome all applications across different races, colors, religions, sexes, national origins, disabilities, veteran statuses, ages, sexual orientations, gender identities and expressions, and other legally protected characteristics.