At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- This position is Lead Application Engineer to drive and support VRM (vehicle repair and maintenance) business growth. Mainly synchronize with the business team to drive
- VRM DIS China actions within IAM (independent after-market).
- Bring OEM repair solutions and standards to after repair workshops. To upskill our customers and successfully scale our hero applications to independent after-market (IAM) and strengthen the Loctite/Teroson Brand.
- Must be very skillful with both theory and practical of VRM repair solutions so that can support the global SX (sales excellence) program. Shaping the expertise of business team.
- Recommends solutions and performs technical visits (meetings, online support, demonstrations, troubleshooting, etc.) for customers with documentation.
- This position can drive the technical innovation, secure and driving the customer sustainability with Henkel solid knowledge know-how.
- Responsible for product recommendations, customized products applications, new product demonstrations and troubleshooting for customers.
- Responsible for the external VRM training center (TAC) management. You will coordinate both internal and external people to make sure the TAC is on the right operation.
- Responsible for directly communicating with sales, marketing, PD, Innovation, members of Application Eng. field team or project team members.