At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Supply Chain Development team is to lead and support the development and optimization of supply chain operations simplify and excellence - including integration solutions, and collaboration with operational supply chain functions located in APAC region. Supply Chain analyst supports the Regional and country supply chain teams with analyses, modelling, data gathering & consolidation in all work streams. This role is focus on improving and optimizing supply chain processes in the region. Supports data requirements from regional demand planning, supply planning and S&OP.
- Principal Accountabilities
- Support regional and country S&OP process with high quality data and tools. Tasks include:
- Maintain regional Demand Review deck for demand planning.
- Collect and consolidate for SNP modeling and simulation.
- Maintain KPI dashboard and reports for root cause analysis to support S&OP final decision.
- Support inventory management
- Consolidate and analyze day to day inventory data and seeking for area to improve in the region.
- Analyze OSMI to reduce additional cost.
- Improvement and optimization
- Use best-in-class tools, for example, Python, Databricks and llama soft in big data analysis and modeling to improve existing methodology and seeking for optimized solution.
- Enhance or develop new tools and reports to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
- Discover and study new technologies and apply the best fit to Henkel supply chain.
- Stakeholder communication
- Provide trainings of tools and reports to stakeholders
- Collect feedback and new requirements from stakeholders
- Work closely with stakeholders to understand the workflow and process.