At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of 50,000 pioneers around the globe. The teams in our corporate functions enable the best in our dynamic businesses and in our people to maximize our company’s potential. With our leading brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Close collaboration with the “Lead HRBP” of your assigned department in all HR areas of importance and HR standard processes (performance- and development-cycles, talent management, employee relations, recruitment activities/interviews and selection, and international assignments)
- Consult managers and perform quality checks in all aspects of HR processes in the sense of an “HR Sparring Partnership”, incl. salary Round/ bonus target achievement
- Ideate in the conception of innovative HR solutions for specific HR topics
- Support the organization in events or programs, e. g. leadership commitment session, onboarding of new employees and employee engagement activities, etc.
- Help driving the succession planning process (assure preparation & concepts shared with top management)
- Support and/or drive HR projects within your assigned department, incl. global roll out of projects from Center of Expertise
- Maintain and monitor the personnel database and other employee related data, create internal reports (monthly/quarterly and when required ad-hoc) and provide deep dive HR and business analysis