At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of 50,000 pioneers around the globe. The teams in our corporate functions enable the best in our dynamic businesses and in our people to maximize our company’s potential. With our leading brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Execute and support in market, client, and customer reporting as well as participate in basic or advanced data analysis activities in Marketing & Sales such as (non-exhaustive examples): • Market Share / Brand Management / Competitor / Customer analysis • Promotion / Market development / Launch Control / Sales Effectiveness analysis • Category / Channel / Pricing analysis • Client channel turnover / profitability
- Prepare ad-hoc reports that are used for decision making purposes by global process owners
- Support and cooperate in harmonization initiatives and migration projects
- Test and analyze necessary changes and advise on future steps in adherence with the guidelines of Henkel's framework and the MSI (Marketing & Sales Intelligence) team
- Handle projects related to system enhancements and process improvements