At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Actively supporting sales team on daily basis with direct communication with customers and responding to requests by regional sales managers
- Actively coordinating trade marketing activities and delivering monthly reports and follow up conclusions to marketing team
- Assist the development of all materials linked to promotions, innovations & product relaunches - creating promotional materials, including brochures, blogs, marketing copy, etc.
- Take active part in the coordination and follow-up of the action plan based on a detailed analysis and evaluation of the market and financial data
- Research market trends, demographics, pricing strategies, and other relevant information that helps managers to develop marketing plans
- Helps maintain social media accounts for brands, products, or services
- Communicate on daily basis with marketing agencies regarding development of key visuals and design of different marketing requests
- Enters marketing data into spreadsheets and helps to create data and financial reports for marketing managers (marketing budget, purchase orders, finalize payment procedures)
- Creates graphs, reports, and detailed data analysis using computer software
- Places calls to or visits clients as needed to provide marketing materials, deliver sales pitches, or answer client questions
- Contribute to day-to-day activities within the department
- Analyzes the competition to create a plan for engagement and analyze surveys, polls, and other market research to look for patterns and trends
- Take high level of individual ownership and end responsibility in managing the assigned tasks
- Be part of an experienced team of marketers & sales people
- Makes product knowledge readily available to self and other sales people through various resources