At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of 50,000 pioneers around the globe. The teams in our corporate functions enable the best in our dynamic businesses and in our people to maximize our company’s potential. With our leading brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Ensures timely and accurate delivery of Short-term incentive activities supporting Adhesives Global STI Team
- Cooperate with other departments to achieve conformance to overall Short-Term Incentives policies and procedures
- Support reconciliation process for the STI targets using KNIME, maintaining the Global A STI SharePoint and coordination of targets with HR and Regional controllers
- Performs special analyses and ad-hoc tasks on financial analysis using Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) and Short-Term Incentives (STI) Tool in partnership with the stakeholders
- Respond to inquiries related to the STI process (via calls, STI mailbox, and the ticketing system)
- Works with Team Lead to foster process improvements and optimization initiatives
- Contributes to Global Business Services (GBS+) Quality goals and Controlling Strategic Pillar objectives