South Korea, Incheon, Adhesive Technologies
Adhesive Quality Engineer Songdo
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Responsible for maintaining and improving the quality systems, and assisting in the management of customer specification reviews and customer requirement reviews and customer complaints
- Drive actions related to production quality concerns including determining root cause and corrective actions related to audit findings, process deviations, out of trend analysis and out of specification analysis
- Manage material specifications and customer requirements for assigned products and processes
- Support PPAP process for assigned products, and setting up and maintaining of quality master data
Facilitate problem solving teams to resolve customer complaints and internal nonconformance's
- Support the development of product special characteristics identification and capability analysis in the production environment
- Lead others, including delegation of activities, to successfully complete projects and investigations
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering or equivalent is required
- Minimum of two (2) years work experience in Quality of manufacturing environment is preferred
- Six Sigma, A3 or statistical experience is preferred and familiarity with ISO9001 and/or IATF16949 is preferred
- SAP and/or other database experience is preferred
- Good knowledge in MS Office is required
- Good communication skills in Korean and English are required
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.