At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Maintains current knowledge of all applicable Environmental, Health and Safety standards, as required and monitors the company’s compliance with these requirements.
- Performs field inspections of equipment and processes to identify opportunities to improve SHE performance.
- Complete job safety analyses, incident investigations, industrial hygiene testing, risk assessments and other SHE tasks as assigned.
- Provide SHE training to new and existing employees.
- Interfaces with internal and external suppliers regarding safety related items and assists in the purchasing of related items.
- Evaluates PPE type and selection; coach’s employees on how to use PPE effectively.
- Assist with environmental compliance and reporting, including Title V air permit, Tier II, TRI, hazardous waste.
- Manage records for multiple databases and systems.
- Obtain A3 certification and support site’s continuous improvement programs.
- BA/BS degree (preferred)
- 1-3 years related experience in SHE-related activities.
- Chemical manufacturing plant experience, preferably with flammable liquids.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Able to demonstrate a thorough and comprehensive understanding of relevant standards.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
The salary for this role is $70,000 - $85,000. This is the range that we in good faith anticipate relying on when setting wages for this position. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range and this range. This salary range may also be modified in the future.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.