At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Development of innovative products for the conversion treatment of steel, HDG (hot-dip galvanised steel) and aluminium in the general industry sector
- Production of laboratory samples within the scope of ADP/MOC projects and their application-technical testing
- Simulation of customer-specific problems in the laboratory
- Investigation of new raw materials for product optimisation
- Perform data analysis, draw conclusions, and make experimental recommendations
- Prepare and deliver technical reports for product development projects
- Monitor and adjust product development processes as needed
- Comply with all regulations and safety precautions