Belgium, Brussels, Henkel Consumer Brands
Internship in Sales - Consumer Brands - January 2024 - Dutch Speaker (m/f/x)
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Consumer Brands continuously drive the evolution in dynamic categories: Laundry & Home Care and Hair. With our trusted brands, including Persil and Schwarzkopf, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Support our sales team within the Henkel Consumer Brands Retail Sales Department in Brussels.
- Opportunity to obtain detailed insights into the exciting world of FMCG, Beauty Care & Laundry Care and the fascinating e-commerce business with brands like Schwarzkopf, Syoss, Fa, Persil, Dixan, and Bref!
- Put to practice analytical skills through data analysis (i.e., AC Nielsen)
- Process market data into useful information and convincing arguments
- Preparation of sales presentations for our clients
- Day-to-day business assistance, follow-up and promotions forecasting
- Bachelor's or Master's Student or Recent Graduate in Economics, Business, Finance, or related fields
- Strong interest in Sales, Marketing, and Finance in the field of Fast-Moving Consumer Goods
- Advanced analytical skills and a sense for facts and figures
- Self-motivated and creative team-player with a high level of independence and open-minded personality
- Strong communication, analytical, and organizational skills
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office, especially Power Point and Excel
- Dutch is required, good knowledge of English and other languages is an asset
- Eligible to do an internship in Belgium for 6 months
- An exciting and educational full-time internship in an international FMCG business
- You’ll be part of an international intern community
- Fun and educational events organized for the international (BeNeLux) intern community, with opportunities to broaden your network
- A 6-month internship, with a possibility of extension
- An internship allowance that covers meals, housing and transport expenses
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Limited Term
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.