Are you a highly motivated, innovative student looking to gain career-building experience in supply chain and make an impact at a leading global organization?
If yes, you could be a great fit for one of Henkel’s Summer 2024 Undergraduate Supply Chain Internships. As an intern, you will play an integral part of our team, while gaining real-world experience and a comprehensive understanding of supply chain functions within a global organization. Henkel’s summer internships typically run 10 to 12 weeks from May to August. Following your internship, you may be invited to join Henkel as a full-time employee in the future.
Based on your interests and skillset, you will be considered for a variety of supply chain internships to support our Adhesives and Consumer Brands business units during Summer 2024. You can expect your internship to include assignments like:
- Gaining experience in the many areas of supply chain, including supply and production planning, demand planning, materials planning, master data management, operations, customer service and logistics
- Processing a variety of complex regional supply chain data and reports
- Completing impactful projects for supply chain optimization related to service levels, backorders, inventory health, and other metrics
- Expanding your skillset in continuous improvement, change management., supply chain analysis, data visualization, and business software
- Building and maintaining relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Expanding your skills in the areas of continuous improvement, project management and change management
In addition to the job functions of your assigned department, you will also develop your professional skillset through:
- Exciting projects that allow you to make real impact and collaborate with Henkel colleagues worldwide
- Countless learning opportunities available through Henkel’s online learning platform with over 9,000 courses
- Networking events with Henkel business unit leaders, diversity and inclusion experts and sustainability ambassadors
- Ongoing feedback discussions that allow you to accomplish concrete goals