At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- To analyze operational data including volume, cost, etc… To support business plan and better management of Dragon site. Also, to support better decision making of operation activities.
- Dragon site is the biggest adhesive manufacture plant of Henkel worldwide. With the huge volume (150,000 ton in 2018), it's very important to have clear and solid data analytics in daily operation. To set up and enhance the ability of stratic planning, corresponding analyst is necessary and highly required.
- One of most important activity is Master Data accuracy and management. It links to every daily process order as well as cost and efficiency. The variance management for production is key purpose in Dragon operation.
- Principal Accountabilities
- Data collection of site level including volume, cost, spending, working hour, machine hour, etc.
- Rolling forecast analysis of site level. With controller support.
- Variance analysis on machine and Laboure management
- Report management of site level data including various operational report
- Other supportive work under site manager