At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
Division: Adhesive Technologies
• Responsible for identification, determination of applicability and timely communication of potential impact in the SHE area;
• The candidate will contribute to monitoring, communicating and executing implementation of regulation changes;
• Support in the management of chemical risk;
• Help to develop and implement safety protocols;
• Conduct risk assessments;
• Support the management of security processes;
• Report environmental data (such as energy consumption and waste);
• Support the SHE team and international colleagues;