At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Conducts product recommendation, customized product applications, new product demonstration and troubleshooting for Henkel customers
- Recommends solutions and perform technical visits (meeting, audits demonstrations troubleshooting, etc.) for customers with documentation
- Performs hands-on trials, testings, and customer visits and translate documentation into technical test result to contributes to customer presentations
- Quantifies, documents, and reports Henkel’s solution’s value to customers; Communicates with Sales, Marketing, Product Development, Innovation, members of Application Engineering Team or project team members
- Reports quality issues / customers claims to relevant parts of the organization; Works with application equipment to provide solutions to enhance customer adhesives related processes
- Works effectively on SBU and/or Regional specific projects; Contributes to project plans and helps the team to deliver project goals
- Promotes internally SBU Innovations and best learning cross accounts