At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
The position would be part-time 5 days per week (60% Utility Level).
- Administrative duties for operations
- Assist with planning and organising visits
- Creating PO’s and managing queries, frame orders.
- Ordering Office supplies, PPE etc. and managing inventory of same
- Managing Mirashare, PEMAC and other systems and processes as required
- To carry out clerical, administrative and secretarial duties as directed
- To perform any normal duties relevant to the clerical grade as directed
- Daily and weekly KPI generation & communication