Netherlands, Nieuwegein, Henkel Consumer Brands
Internship in Sales Controlling - Consumer Brands - October 2023 (m/f/x)
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you are up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Discovering International Sales Management in the Fast Moving Consumer Goods sector
- Supporting daily financial tasks, including pricing, invoice handling and reporting
- Involvement in sales data analysis and the sales forecasting process
- Assisting the promotional planning for each of our clients
- The opportunity to work with/create sales reporting tools
- During the internship it is possible to work on your graduate thesis 1 day per week
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Finance, Economics, Business, or related field (student or recent graduate)
- Excellent knowledge of English (written and spoken), with any other language (namely Dutch) being an advantage
- A pragmatic, creative and enthusiastic person
- An independent personality that takes initiatives and works efficiently
- Strong analytical skills and good feel for facts and figures
- Ability to work with the MS Office Package (especially Excel)
- Available for a period of 6 months, starting mid-October/beginning of November
- An exciting and educational full-time internship in an international FMCG organization
- The possibility to support on concrete and business-relevant projects
- An attractive internship allowance of 700/800€ (for a full-time internship of 40 hours/week) that covers meals, transport and housing expenses
- 2 days of paid holidays per month
- A flexible work-from-home policy (60% home, 40% office)
- Monthly events and activities organized for the local & international intern community, with opportunities to broaden your network
- Continuous learning & development opportunities via the Henkel Learning Hub
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Limited Term
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.