At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of 50,000 pioneers around the globe. The teams in our corporate functions enable the best in our dynamic businesses and in our people to maximize our company’s potential. With our leading brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Actively shape data and analytics projects by transforming business problems into concepts for data products and acting as a thought partner across business units and functions
- Develop and maintain the vision and plan of data projects and oversee the execution of that plan
- Work in close collaboration with domain, data science and data platform experts using agile methods to deliver high quality data products at a fast pace
- Conduct ideation and innovation workshops, define and design ideas along the digital product lifecycle. Cooperate with other departments, partners and third parties to drive business value
- Be part of the Data and Analytics team at Henkel. Advance the team with your expertise and live a culture of constant learning, integrity, and mutual responsibility