At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of 50,000 pioneers around the globe. The teams in our corporate functions enable the best in our dynamic businesses and in our people to maximize our company’s potential. With our leading brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Manages the Fleet team to ensure all operational requirements are met
- Responsible for overseeing contract management, vehicle coordination, and operational efficiency of the company's fleet
- Expertise in accurate data reporting for fuel usage, toll compliance, and financial management is essential
- Requires meticulous contract review, coordination of vehicle exchanges, and optimization of parking allocations
- Responsible for rentals for overseas trips and ensuring documents are in order
- Managing car budget for Fleet, Business Units, aiding financial management
- Collaborating with departments to boost fleet performance
- Responsible for coordinate vehicle deliveries for new hires