Germany, Düsseldorf, Adhesive Technologies
Internship Innovation Strategy - People/ Culture / Capabilities
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Drive Henkel's overall success by actively participating in innovation projects and supporting workforce development.
- Assist in creating and sharing resources like skill profiles and webinars to enhance employees' future readiness.
- Work on global strategic people-related business projects, experiencing a steep learning curve and personal growth.
- Engage with senior management to increase visibility and foster professional connections.
- Make a tangible impact by taking ownership of projects and acting as an intrapreneur.
- Expand your network by collaborating with diverse regional and global teams within Adhesive Technologies and Henkel.
- Student who has successfully passed first semesters in business-related studies, e. g. in international management, business administration, organizational behavior, psychology or similar
- It would be of advantage if you have already gained some practical and/or international experience in marketing, project management and communication, e. g. by former internships or semesters abroad
- We communicate in English and fluent English language skills are required
- Working with digital tools and MS Office is your way of working
- You like to act entrepreneurial and come up with new ideas
- You are reliable, accountable and passionate about what you are doing and work in a cooperative and responsible way
- If you are available from October/November 2023 for six months at headquarters in Düsseldorf, we would be very happy to talk to you
We offer you an attractive salary between € 800-1960 gross per month. The exact amount of the remuneration depends on the desired duration, the type of internship (voluntary or mandatory) and existing degrees.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Limited Term
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.