Slovakia, Bratislava, Global Business Solutions+
Jr Trademark Paralegal
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of 50,000 pioneers around the globe. The teams in our corporate functions enable the best in our dynamic businesses and in our people to maximize our company’s potential. With our leading brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
We are looking for one team position for administrative tasks in the field of Trademark law within the GBS+ in Bratislava. Our department helps key account Trademark Counsels and key account Trademark Paralegals to protect trademarks of Henkel and to manage Henkel's global trademark portfolio.
- Junior Trademark Paralegal will be responsible for trademark searches, trademark applications, trademark monitoring, data management & invoices, specifically:
- Conducting clearances and monitoring of trademark applications in pertinent online-tools
- Corresponding with local trademark legal offices and attorneys
- Entering data in the local in-house database
- Administration and Financial Control of incoming invoices for legal services
- Collaborating with Trademark Team in Düsseldorf
- English language on intermediate, preferably advanced level, basic knowledge of German is an advantage
- Legal education (min. Master degree) and experience in the field of Trademark administration is welcomed, but not necessary
- Detail-oriented person who is willing to work swiftly and has structured working approach
- PC knowledge (MS Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint; Internet)
- Communicative, flexible, open-minded personality
- Self-reliant and outstanding team-player
BENEFITS WE OFFER
- 13th salary
- Performance-based bonus up to 134%
- Financial bonus for referring a suitable candidate from 500 to 1000 EUR gross
- Meal contribution also during days off
- Cafeteria benefit system
- Henkel Shop
- Henkel Kindergarten
- Life Insurance
- Health care package
- Relocation bonus
- 5 Sick days per year
- Home Office possibility
- Extra paid days off for special life events
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Minimum salary: 1350 EUR gross (Of course, an overpayment is possible depending on the respective training, qualification and professional experience. The gross salary is based on these aforementioned criteria and is finally determined after the personal interview.)
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.