At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Consumer Brands continuously drive the evolution in dynamic categories: Laundry & Home Care and Hair. With our trusted brands, including Persil and Schwarzkopf, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Monitors the electrical preventive and corrective maintenance and overhauling work activities to ensure safe and efficient application of procedures and implementation of optimal electrical maintenance
- Ensures that all documentation is completed in maintenance management system correctly such as the Log, outlining the fault, method of repair and the time, labor and materials used in order to support timely availability of information
- Manages the timely response to all emergency breakdowns and provide prompt corrective action to ensure plant availability, thereby minimizing downtime and possibility of liquidity damages
- Develops and promotes a condition based preventive maintenance culture on day to day basis by conducting troubleshooting and root cause analysis, breakdown analysis and finding solutions to reduce reactive maintenance
- Ensures compliance with performance standards and maintenance requirements
- Performs routine checks on work undertaken by technicians to ensure the required levels of quality are being met and within agreed budget forecasts
- Actively engages with the site execution teams to ensure the participation in corporate behavioral safety
Provides recommendations for critical spares and optimize asset inventory