At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- We want a young people with dynamic state, Has the enormous fervor to the work.
- Has got a bachelor’s degree with chemistry or mechanical at least, it has a master’s degree will be better.
- Has some work experience on flexible lamination or adhesive industry will be better.
- Work experience: Bachelor need 5 years, master 3-5 years.
- Mainly for flexible lamination industry with special focus on industry lamination include solvent adhesive and solvent free adhesive.
- Full responsibility for product recommendation, customer side trial run, troubleshooting solve ability.
- Support PD verify new product on AE workshop by laminator, good at testing instrument in testing lab, such as bonding strength testing, FTIR, Boiling, retort, even new testing method set up.
- Give technical support for FL sales, give technical trainings to our sales and customers.
- Have good collaboration with sales and PD colleagues, at the same time have good relationship with our customers.
- Accountabilities (Time in %)
- Travelling time on customer side trial run and deal with customers complain. 50%
- Verify the new products for PD 20%
- Testing the samples from customer and internal lamination 20%
- Paperwork time 10%