Belgium, Brussels, Human Resources
Internship in Human Resources - September 2023 - French or Dutch Speaker (m/f/x)
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Consumer Brands continuously drive the evolution in dynamic categories: Laundry & Home Care and Hair. With our trusted brands, including Persil and Schwarzkopf, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- You will report to and work closely with the Human Resources Business Partners (HRBPs), and become a valuable member of the Belgian HR team.
- You will support the team HR Projects related to different topics: Labor Law, Learning & Development, Onboarding, Diversity & Inclusion, etc.
- You will support the team on daily HR topics & processes, e.g. evaluations, training courses, drawing up contracts, reporting and much more.
- You will have the chance to expand your knowledge of the different processes in a HR department of a big multinational organization.
- You are a Bachelor or Master degree student or recent graduate in Human Resources, Law, Psychology, Business, or related.
- You have excellent knowledge of English, and either Dutch or French.
- You are interested in the field of Human Resources and willing to expand your knowledge on the subject.
- Bonus: you have notions/knowledge of Belgian Labor Law.
- You have good communications & presentation skills.
- You have practical knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Teams).
- You are a creative person, with a high degree of motivation & proactivity.
- You work well in (international) teams.
- An exciting and educational full-time internship in an international FMCG business
- You’ll be part of an international intern community
- Fun and educational events organized for the international (BeNeLux) intern community, with opportunities to broaden your network
- A 6 months internship, with a possibility of extension
- An internship allowance of that covers meals, housing and transport expenses will be provided
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Limited Term
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.