At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Manages development and implementation of the Henkel Adhesive Technologies global operations and supply chain strategy. The scope of work includes e.g., 100+ plants, ~ 150k customers
- Manages development and implementation of global functional strategies i.e., supply chain, global production networks, quality, safety, health and environment, sustainability
- Leads global change projects and transformational initiatives (e.g., technology selection and global roll-out; functional transformations including design, skills assessment, process redesign, business case definition, change management, upskilling)
- Manages and tracks progress / escalates as needed the global portfolio of projects
- Supports senior management with organization of global communication for workshops, strategy retreats in line with the annual strategic cycle
- Collaborates with senior management on all aspects of the organization’s operations and supply chain policies and initiatives
- Performs internal and external analysis of future scenarios to assess future business developments
- Gathers outside-in input regarding best-in-class operations and supply chain developments