At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Consumer Brands continuously drive the evolution in dynamic categories: Laundry & Home Care and Hair. With our trusted brands, including Persil and Schwarzkopf, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- The Sr. Manager, National Media is responsible for overseeing the planning, execution, and ongoing stewardship of all paid media strategies. They will engage with Agency partners to develop media recommendation, manage modeling efforts with the analytics team and execution of media plans.
- The timing and approval for financial commitments, challenge and oversee media buying and regular post buy analysis. Cooperation & reporting with Global media department.
- Take the brand challenges and communication goals and translate them into media objectives/plans.
- Key Participant in the inter-agency planning (IAT) and collaboration
- Lead Henkel paid media investment, data strategy, audience development and measurement.
- Manage partner relationships with Amazon, Facebook, & Google
- Works with the Director on advancing media product, prioritizing business needs, and day to day agency management.
- Tracks and manages media performance.
- Oversee media agency and lead creative agency remuneration tracking and annual performance scorecard.
- Manage and direct competitive spending analyses for media; deliver competitive reports including SOA/SOM
- Input into DDM Projects based on what is required from a media perspective.
- Develop and provide recommendations on larger activations beyond the standard run of channel.
- BS Marketing or related field is required.
- 10+ years of experience in media agency planning/buying department and/or CPG marketing with responsibility for media planning.
- Strong communication skills – written, verbal, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Strong leadership – ability to convince and influence brand management. Able to be decisive and comfortable with risk taking.
- Strong project management experience, including managing both internal and external resources.
- Experience in media plan development across all channels – TV, OLV, OTT/CTV, Social, Display, Programmatic, AMS/AMG, Print, OOH
- Passionate about helping build organization for Henkel.
- Strong analytical skills, challenging status quo and high energy level
- Ability to analyze data quickly and accurately to provide recommendations
- Knowledge of media planning & digital reporting tools
The salary for this role is $105,500.00 - $158,700.00. This is the range that we in good faith anticipate relying on when setting wages for this position. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range and this range. This salary range may also be modified in the future.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.