At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
As Senior Marketing & Sales Data Analyst, you will be responsible for reporting marketing and sales data globally with close cooperation with local marketing and sales teams.
You will transform, harmonize and visualize data, as well as analytical results in online dashboards (Power BI) or offline reports (Excel), which will enable our local teams to make business decisions affecting pricing, promotion and assortment to maximize sustainable and profitable growth of our company.
Your role will include:
- Creation, maintenance and update of standardized Power BI reports focused on pricing, promotion and assortment analyses
- Data collection using different data sources and/or data providers like institute data, retailer direct data and internal data
Processing, transformation and visualization of data from different sources
- Work with business intelligence tools, such as Power BI, Alteryx and Excel
- Identify ways of improvement and automation of process
- Frequent communication with local marketing and sales departments