At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Drives local sales plans and strategy in line with SBU strategy to maintain and develop existing and acquire new customers
- Develops and executes action plan for each customer based on customer roadmap
- Delivers sales and distribution targets (KP OSG and PC % / GP %) in territory / at defined account
- Builds and maintains strong relationships with customers and distributors
- Communicates with KAM / Sales team on specific customers tasks and priorities
- Executes pricing and promotional actions Manages and/ or steers distributor salesforce / 3rd Party Representation
- Conducts field, market, store, mechanical and body shop visits
- Takes and processes customer orders; carries out admin tasks related to reporting and contract mgmt
- Steers the overdue payments, blocks orders if needed Independently delivers technical product demonstrations to skilled trades people in body and mechanical shop environment
- Incumbent will cover territories: Maine, Vermont, New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Connecticut, New York, New Jersey and Rhode Island
- Minimum 3 years’ experience within the automotive repair industry specifically in the collision repair market
- Expertise in the product applications involved in collision repair a must, mechanical repair (under hood) a plus
- Dealership and/or Wholesale and Commercial Parts experience required
- Strong sales experience within the Collision industry aplus
- Strong hands-on technical presentation skills and ability to overcome objectives with value rather than price
- Ability to teach and deliver physical product demonstrations while making the sales close
- 75% Travel
- Spanish language skills preferred
The salary for this role is $100,000.00 - $110,000.00. This is the range that we in good faith anticipate relying on when setting wages for this position. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range and this range. This salary range may also be modified in the future.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.