At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Assist site leadership in the implementation of safety, health, and environmental programming to ensure compliance with various regulatory and Henkel SHE policies and standards. Coordinates the Safety, Health, Environmental, and Hazardous Material Waste
- Compliance programs to improve employee safety and well-being while reducing company liability and costs; implements improvement of employee awareness of Safety and Environmental Programs.
- Support Site Leadership with the implementation of SHE programs, policies, and improvement programs.
- Assist local SHE leadership in compliance with federal, state and local regulations.
- Perform incident investigations, including root cause identification and recommended corrective actions. Enter data of safety metrics and the analysis of incident data for trends, leading and lagging indicators. Track and follow up on corrective action to ensure timely completion.
- Assist in performing and coordinating various risk assessments.
- Provide training and guidance to employees on various SHE initiatives. This includes assisting leadership in determining training needs and the development of training materials.
- Assist SHE leadership in communicating policy changes to all plant employees.
- In the direction of local SHE leadership, maintain all necessary documents and files pertaining to SHE programs and policies.
- Assist other employees in developing reports and recommendations.
- Proposes improvements to plant safety, including the overall integrity of the facility, safety-related operating procedures for production equipment, chemical handling, and employee personal safety equipment. Assists with proper selection of PPE and oversees use.
- Assists in the develop site safety and environmental policies, set goals and improvements; perform training.
- Perform site safety and health audits; Job Hazard and Safety Analysis; new chemical review processes, SDS program and ergonomic assessments.
- Participate in Weekly SHE walkarounds, 5S audits, SUSA conversations, and routine audits.
- Perform site safety and health audits; Job Hazard and Safety Analysis; new chemical review process and SDS program and ergonomic assessments.
- Actively engage employees and be involved in site safety committees.
- Performs other duties as assigned.