At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
Henkel Adhesive Technologies
In the Digital Engagement team, we're building a new amazing digital product, following Agile methodology. We need your help to document requirements and ensure they are captured and followed through. Among other ones, your role will involve the following tasks:
- Help document UX, content, design requirements for the website, including sitemap; check and update existing documentation.
- Help ensure Engagement team’s backlog in Azure for development and website editing is up to date with description, acceptance criteria, target dates and dependencies; set the proper hierarchy of features and product backlog items as described by Scrum master.
- Facilitate definition of test cases according to user journeys and features and execute quality assurance of the website, bug filing and fix checking.
- Facilitate alignment with other team members within our own department and across Technology and suppliers to ensure features are followed through.
- Support the documentation of web Content delivery and editing document requirements and scope of Content, related processes, resources, skills, as well as technology and data requirements.
- Support project management of other Digital Engagement initiatives, including but not limited to request for quotations, branding, terminology alignment across Adhesive Technologies strategic business units, etc.