PHL, Makati, Global Business Solutions+
Customer Service Support Specialist (North America)
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Execute day to day activities related to North American Customer Service operations in the area of Adhesive Technologies - Order Entry Processing, Customer Purchase Order Entry, Status of Order, and Order Tracking
- Confer with customers via email in order to provide information about products and services, tracking of orders, or to obtain details of inquiries
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken
- Manage business partners through governance calls and tools/process pulse checks
- Provide operational/ad hoc tasks support and team project collaboration as needed
- Perform Continuous Improvement tasks that will improve overall process
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Management/ Administration, but other relevant courses may still be considered
- Preferably with a minimum of one (1) year related work experience in an Industrial Business-to-Business (B2B) role; Background from a Shared Service or Multinational Working Environment is an advantage
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint) is required; SAP is highly preferred
- Having a background in Continuous Improvement (e.g. Lean Six Sigma) and in any of the following digital skills (VBA Macros, SAP scripting, Power BI) is an advantage
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English; Must be a team player, detail-oriented, and have strong administrative skill
- Willing to work on a full night shift (9:00 PM - 6:00 AM), and following US Holidays
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.