United States, St. Louis, MO, Henkel Consumer Brands
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Forklift Operator – Technician Level 2 Individual will work either in Raw Materials or Shipping at the St. Louis Manufacturing Facility. Safety is everyone’s responsibility.
- This position will be on an off-shift continuous operations schedule, including weekends
- Regularly scheduled shift is 40 hours per week; may work 60 hours/week including mandatory overtime.
- Higher level roles may be available based on skill & aptitude. The technicians at this level job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Document transactions based on published procedures
- Receive and store raw materials and deliver timely to the line
- Housekeeping & Safety responsibilities
- Pull and load finished goods
- Accurate paperwork including production reconciliation, outbound activity ship sets, accurate inventory counts and product rotation, etc.
- Maintain communication link between supervisors, shipping clerks and truck lines.
- Run Case Erectors and other equipment as assigned.
- Must be able to pass the Henkel entry level assessments for the role 1-year industrial experience or equivalent required
- Must be able to pass the written and driving certification test for fork truck.
- Must be able to wear a respirator and other PPE as required.
- Must be able to lift and grasp 40 lbs. from floor to waist.
- Must be able to sit, stand and/or walk 100% of the shift.
- Must be able to work at elevated heights.
- Must be able to climb stairs and ladders. Must be able to work kneeling, standing, squat, bend or reach throughout the shift.
- This is a union position, and Hours worked, including overtime will not exceed 60 hours.
The hourly rate for this role is $20.57
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.