Slovakia, Bratislava, Global Business Solutions+
Claims analysis specialist with English - 50% FTE
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you are up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Analyzing of claims from Benelux customers (damaged or wrong and missing goods, wrong price without discount which was agreed before etc.)
- Investigation of financial or logistics discrepancies in cooperation with other colleagues
- Finding a solution for a customers and further processing of their requests – credit/debit notes
- Financial accounting related to customer claims and keeping customer accounts in order (SAP database)
- Analyses of most frequent discrepancies to prevent their appearance in the future
- Analytical approach would help you with claims investigation process
- Active knowledge of English is necessary as you will be in direct communication with colleagues from Whole Europe (Sales, Front-office, external transporters, customers)
- Strong customer orientation is a key – you will be handling several projects at once, but in every one of them customer is the center of our interest
- Willingness to work as a part of a group and to support other colleagues while finding best solutions for open claims
- Interest in Financial field and work in SAP, previous experience is welcome (but not mandatory) so would have deeper understanding of further financial processes
BENEFITS WE OFFER
- 13th salary
- Performance-based bonus up to 110%
- Financial bonus for referring a suitable candidate from 500 to 1000 EUR gross
- Meal contribution also during days off
- Cafeteria benefit system
- Henkel Shop
- Henkel Kindergarten
- Life Insurance
- Health care package
- Relocation bonus
- 5 Sick days per year
- Home Office possibility
- Extra paid days off for special life events
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Minimum salary: 650 EUR gross (Of course, an overpayment is possible depending on the respective training, qualification and professional experience. The gross salary is based on these aforementioned criteria and is finally determined after the personal interview.)
Contract & Job type:
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.